Thanksgiving points – we give thanks to the Lord for the following blessings in the life and witness of the Nazareth Trust over the past month:
Prayer points – as we give thanks to God for these answers to prayer, please continue to pray for the following issues:
• A smooth transition for Geoffrey as the new chair of the board of trustees and for the new trustees to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the board of the Nazareth Trust.
• God’s wisdom and sustaining grace for the Finance Committee as they continue to respond to the financial challenges of the Nazareth Hospital.
• God’s protection and blessing on all the staff of the various entities of the Nazareth Trust over the summer months and for good and refreshing breaks for all those taking leave over this period.
• God’s peace and protection for all our medical staff in the midst of the current wave of violence and abuse by people visiting the Nazareth Hospital either as patients or those accompanying them.
• The building project to extend the School of Nursing to proceed safely and well and for the staff to be able to enjoy some time off over the summer to be restored and replenished ahead of the new academic year.
• God’s wisdom and grace for Maha and the Nazareth Village staff as they undertake planned maintenance over the summer, and plan and organise their staffing and volunteer complement ahead of the busy autumn season.
• The right person to be selected as SERVE Director to replace Christine.
• Two Pastoral Care interns to join the Pastoral Care Team in September to proceed well.
• The plans for events to celebrate the end of the 160th Anniversary of the Nazareth Hospital to proceed well and for peace and stability to prevail in Israel following the disbanding of the coalition government last month.
In your great name we pray,
With thanks and appreciation for your prayer support for the Nazareth Trust in this time of transition!