“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”
Please join us in thanksgiving and prayer for the following items related to our ministry in Nazareth.
• God’s continued provision and protection of the different entities of the Nazareth Trust amid the ongoing social and political instability in Israel.
• The high number of visitors that the Nazareth Village has received during the first half of the year.
• The doctors who have completed their specialities at the Nazareth Hospital.
• The positive contributions that SERVE Nazareth volunteers continue to make to the Nazareth Hospital and Village and the great hospitality that staff have offered to them.
• The ‘white coat’ ceremony held for the Hasava nursing students before they head to train in several hospitals across Israel.
• God’s protection over our staff and facilities amid the ongoing violence and upheaval in the Arab communities.
• Sherry Herschend’s visit to the Nazareth Village in May for the Discovery Center ground-breaking ceremony.
• The support and encouragement of SERVE volunteers to the pastoral care team as they have joined in pastoral visits over the past few months.
• Peace and justice for Nazareth and the surrounding region.
• Protection for our staff and their families from violence and for health and strength amid the current heatwave.
• Financial stability and sustainability for the Nazareth Hospital.
• The building permit for the Discovery Center to be granted so that construction can begin.
• More students to register for the next Hasava course at the Nazareth Academic School of Nursing.
• Protection and refreshing breaks for our staff taking time off and strength and resilience for those working over the summer.
• More volunteers to join the SERVE Nazareth programme, and volunteer visas to be obtained for those who wish to serve long-term.
• Suitable Arabic-speaking candidates to join the Pastoral Care ministry and for wisdom in developing the Five Year Plan.